Submitted by alvin on Thu, 2017-01-19 12:27 Mysuru: In a bizzare incident, a drunk mother flung her two-year-old infant to the fire at Chikkerehaadi in HD Kote near Mysuru on Tuesday. The baby has been admitted to the hospital with burn injuries. Heavily drunk Sudha was cooking at her home when the baby came near her. She flung the baby in to the fire. The baby has suffered injuries on its face, reports Public TV. Although the incident occurred on Tuesday, Sudha had not admitted the baby to the hospital. However, she was coaxed to do so by Anganwadi workers and the baby was admitted to Vivekananda Hospital in Saragur on Wednesday.