Electrician dies of electrocution

Complaint lodged against supervisor

Bengaluru: An electrician died of electrocution after he came in contact with a live wire while working near Yelahanka police station on Tuesday. The deceased Sriramulu hailed from Andhra Pradesh. He was living with his wife and two children, who were studying at a school nearby thier house in Kogilu.
The police said Sriramulu was working for Muniyappa, a contractor. Yelahanka police have registered a case of negligence against the supervisor. Investigation is on. 
 

DisQAs

Disclaimer:

  • Bfirst.in reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Bfirst.in is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid rejection.

Back to Top