Man succumbs to electric shock on first night

Man succumbs to electric shock on first night

Submitted by alvin on Mon, 2016-05-02 11:43 Jaunpur (Uttar Pradesh): In what could be termed as an extremely unfortunate incident, a person died after suffering an electric shock from an inverter in Sudnipur village of Uttar Pradesh's Jaunpurdistrict. It is reported that the victim Mukesh had bought a new inverter on the day of his marriage. Mukesh, who went to start the inverter late night when there was no electricity suffered electric shock and died on the spot. (ANI)