Fire Breaks Out on Magadi Road

Fire Breaks Out on Magadi Road

Submitted by Subeditor on Mon, 2015-12-14 16:09 An accidental fire broke out at 5th cross, Magadi road near Bengaluru city left the residents of the premises panic here on Monday morning. The incident was happened around 11.30 am at an incense stick factory named Shalini Agarbathi while the the factory employee was boiling the raw materials for preparing the incense sticks. The residents nearby rushed to the factory to rescue the people inside and they informed Fire Force about the accident. Fire Force dowsed the fire soon and no injuries were reported. However the factory has a loss of about 5000.